In agile organizations managers are expected to be “servant leaders” and “systems thinkers”, but nobody explains exactly how to do this on a Monday morning. ”Empowering workers” and “Delighting customers” is crucial, but it’s not concrete. Managers, and everyone else, need to know “how” because most organizational problems are management problems.
– How can we measure team performance?
– How can we decide on salaries and bonuses?
– How can we define job titles and career paths?
– How can we replace performance appraisals?
– How can we motivate our workers?
– How can we change the organization’s culture?
– How can we modernize management?
The book ‘#Workout’ offers concrete practices, tools, and games for all workers so they can introduce better management, with fewer managers.